Last updated: (November, 2017)
Appfame Games ("us", "we", or "our") will comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving our application and website (“Services”). By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device type and e-mail address ("Personal Information").
Information Use and Disclosure
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to
another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some
other form of consent from you:
1. We will use personally identifiable information to complete any orders you have placed.
2. We will use personally identifiable information to provide you with the specific services that you have requested.
3. We will use your personally identifiable information to respond to questions that you send to us.
4. We will use your personally identifiable information to send you emails from time to time, such as newsletters and notices about our promotions.
5. We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
6. We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Web site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address. You can make these requests at the customer information section, or emailing your request to Customer Support department. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.